About Me

My photo
I have had a great passion for writing ever since I was the age of six or seven. I know I'm only at the age of fourteen, but I still enjoy my hobby. I'm not any expert of course, but over time I can eventually improve, and hopefully achieve my dreams when I grow older. Which is becoming a writer, of both poetry and stories. :)

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Uncover (Poem)



Beside you, stands the face you knew
Never once saw their shield right through
Hypnosis is hovering; a side their covering
Thoughts are flipped, left with no wondering
“There’s no story to hide”; a thought trapped in your mind
Painting their mask with lies; no clue they’re in disguise
Head filled with pride; no fault inside
They don’t want to expose decisions they chose
Every thorn covered; now a flawless rose
The wind blazes through , along with the cover in view
Your eyes light up in fright, as the cover is not in sight

Never be fooled by the outside, 
There's always something to hide

No comments:

Post a Comment