About Me

My photo
I have had a great passion for writing ever since I was the age of six or seven. I know I'm only at the age of fourteen, but I still enjoy my hobby. I'm not any expert of course, but over time I can eventually improve, and hopefully achieve my dreams when I grow older. Which is becoming a writer, of both poetry and stories. :)

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Truth (Poem)



I still love you
If I ever say that again, it's all a lie
It was just a less painful way to say goodbye
These are the only words that I did not hide, 
"There are no more feelings to be shared"
"my feelings have already vanished, so I'm not scared"
So, don't listen to me if I say,
I still love you
Don't fall for it, it isn't true, 
I won't let others change minds with the words they say
Because, no one knows the challenge that I've faced
I can't look back, I already walked away


My feelings changed when you came knocking on my door
But, then I never felt it anymore
At the opening, I felt some evil in you
And I still do
When we were as one, you heard me say "I love you" 
It was never true
I never actually cared
So, don't listen to me if I say,
I miss the relationship we shared
Since we're already here, there are more things you should know
You'll hear them if you look at the parts I now show
Listen closely, there are hidden words between every curse
You'll understand the message
If you read the lines in reverse


(Note: As you finish reading, start from the ending line, and start reading again from bottom to top.)

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up lea i go through your poem and its nice thinking of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem lea!Your dad gave me your link,to see the effort of his daughter :)..I'm here and loved your conflicting message in your poem.

    http://umaspoembook.blogspot.com/2011/01/experimenting-with-poetry-forms_30.html

    ReplyDelete