About Me

My photo
I have had a great passion for writing ever since I was the age of six or seven. I know I'm only at the age of fourteen, but I still enjoy my hobby. I'm not any expert of course, but over time I can eventually improve, and hopefully achieve my dreams when I grow older. Which is becoming a writer, of both poetry and stories. :)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Through My Eyes (Poem)




There’s a story I’m dying to tell
About a girl I knew, and how she saw hell
There’s light of pleasure to everything she sees
But, her tears blind her with dark, awful memories
I noticed, when no one else could
I desired to announce, but never would
Instead, I allowed her sorrow grow
That was a mistake, I already know

She fooled them with false smiles,
Hid scars measured in miles
Her lies covered her like smoke
No one saw the pain that awoke
 For awhile, these secrets were held in
Now she’s gone, but not forgotten
This memory never once fell
Because, she was my past self

No comments:

Post a Comment