About Me

My photo
I have had a great passion for writing ever since I was the age of six or seven. I know I'm only at the age of fourteen, but I still enjoy my hobby. I'm not any expert of course, but over time I can eventually improve, and hopefully achieve my dreams when I grow older. Which is becoming a writer, of both poetry and stories. :)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Apology (Regular Post)

I'm just posting this just to let everyone know that I'm still working on this blog, since it's been awhile since I've last posted on here.  It's just that I've been sort of busy lately, so I had completely forgotten about this.  BUT, I am working on a full story, which I started the other day.  I'm not thinking of publishing it or anything, just writing it for fun. :p  In my next post, I will be posting the first chapter of it, so you can tell me whether or not I need to rewrite it or anything.  It's so difficult coming up with a good exposition!  Anything that I come up with, I always get this vibe that it's lame or not good enough...but, eh, maybe it's just me.  Overall, I apologize for not being updated.  Well, I think that's it for now, so make sure to check out my next upcoming post, "Despair - Chapter One (Story)", and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment